At Oculis Design, we made sure this part of the website is all you need to get started. Our user-friendly step-by-step process gets your client their dreamscape with very little effort. Follow the steps below and before you know it, we can show your client their amazing new landscape. (Click the ∨ for details)
Step 1: Let’s Talk!
Let us know how we can get to know you better. We can arrange a call, video chat, Skype call or any other way you prefer. We’d love to get to know you and your company.
- How long have you been in business?
- How many employees/crews do you have?
- Are you family owned and operated?
- How is your company build? Maintenance/Design/Build?
- What does your average Design/Build project look like?
- Who is currently designing for you?
- What design services are you mostly looking for?
- Do you have a particular project we can help you with?
- When is your peak season?
- What do you expect from Oculis Design Inc.?
- What concepts would be most suited for your clients
- Do you currently offer any 3D modelling services for your client?
- If so, what format and presentation style do you offer?
- What do you want to know about us?
These are just a few things we would like to talk to you about.
Step 2: Gather Information
Please fill out the Site Info form below as best as you can and submit any additional documents or images. Please zip (i.e. add everything you want to send into an archive file) to upload everything in one package.
Let us know if you need any assistance in preparing the documents. This might seem as a bit of work at first, but as we get to know you, its gets much easier!
Step 3: The Contract
Please sign the contract and send it back to us. Follow the payment process and once we receive the payment, the clock starts ticking and your work is almost done!
Step 4: The Design Process
As we work on the concept, we’ll update you on our ideas, preliminary designs and anything else relevant to the design process. When we’re ready, we’ll share the presentation with you.
Step 5: The Concept Presentation
You will be well prepared! At this point we’ll send you everything you’ll need to prepare you for your client concept presentation.
If you prefer, we can present the design concept on your behalf directly to your client. This option can be handy for you, since we created the concept and can passionately present all the features of the design concept.
Step 6: Your Feedback
At Oculis Design Inc. we want to know how we can do better. We firmly believe that we can always improve, so let us know what worked well for you and what didn’t. Our designs are here to help you win more contracts and help you grow as a reputable and successful landscaping business!
Let’s get started today!